New Business Start-ups
Starting up a new business can be challenging and subject to a degree of financial uncertainty and risk. It is therefore important to be aware of the challenges which may be faced in the high-pressured start-up environment. Working closely with you, we provide a structure to ensure your new business complies with its statutory and taxation obligations. All the necessary support is provided to ease your worries and guide you through the start-up process.
We will supply you with all the information you require on the steps involved in starting a new business:- taxation matters, availability of grants, provision of financial support for the establishment of new businesses or expansion of existing ones. We will guide you in the decision of whether to trade as a sole trader or as a limited company.
We can help guide you through the Start-up process in the following areas
We can guide and help you through the Start-up process with the following:
- The most tax-efficient and cost effective structure for your business – limited company, sole trader or partnership;
- Deal with all the associated setup matters including tax registration for new clients and company secretarial issues;
- Complete tax registration procedures with the Revenue Commissioners;
- Establishment of a suitable accounting system;
- Preparation of business plans, cash flow projections and budgets;
- Accessing financing such as grants or from financial institutions;
- Establishment of relationships with banks, solicitors and insurance brokers;
- Control your bookkeeping and accounting costs by offering competitive fixed fee pricing.
Who we help
Having worked with Dun Laoghaire Golf Club as Financial Controller for over 12 years John Gerrard has gained comprehensive experience... Read More
Starting up a new business can be challenging and subject to a degree of financial uncertainty and risk. It is therefore important to ... Read More
Accounts for sole traders and self employed are mainly prepared as a basis for income tax returns and bank funding purposes. Our compr... Read More